Google Home is a widely used Bluetooth speaker that lets users be able to have more voice control over their smart house. Through the small device, not only can users be allowed to give voice commands to their smart products, but they can also search for all kinds of stuff.
Can I Have Multiple Spotify Accounts on Google Home?
Lately, we have been seeing a number of users ask the question of whether they are allowed to use more than one Spotify account using their Google Home. They have been wondering about using multiple Spotify accounts on their Google Home.
In case you have also been wondering the same thing but don’t have any idea on how it is possible, then we highly recommend you keep on reading. Using this article, we will be giving you all the information that you need in order to learn more about it. So, let’s get right into it!
Is It Possible?
To answer the first question on whether it is even achievable or not, then yes, it definitely is. In fact, adding in multiple Spotify accounts to a single device might be easier than you think.
In order to successfully achieve this, all you need to do is to follow these instructions mentioned down below:
- First, ensure that both your phone and your device is connected to the very same Wi-Fi network.
- Open your Google Home app.
- Click on Account located in the top right corner.
- Ensure that the account you see is the same as the one that you have linked to your Google Home device.
- Once back on your home screen, press the “+” icon which you can find on the top left corner, followed by going to the Music and Audio.
- Choose Spotify and then select Link Account.
- You should be now prompted to log in to your Spotify.
What If This Does Not Work?
Many users seem to have been facing some kind of weird issues while trying to use the device. According to them, even when they have made sure to follow all the necessary steps, they still end up facing problems.
The only way you can troubleshoot the device not being able to use multiple Spotify accounts is to unlink and then relink all the accounts that you have connected to the device. Also, make sure that you restart the device afterward. If this does not work, then you may have to contact customer support.
The Bottom Line:
Here are all the instructions that you need in order to learn more about having multiple Spotify accounts on your Google Home device. Be sure to read each and every guideline that we have written in the article.