Vivint hub is one of the finer options provided by Vivint. The panel is used to help the user be able to display and control all of his important appliances in the smart home. Thanks to the panel, the user is allowed to perform all kinds of operations on it.
How to Fix Vivint Panel Not Responding?
Many users have been experiencing difficulties while trying to operate the Vivint smart hub. However, most of these users were facing issues with the Vivint panel. On further inspection, we found out that their Vivint panel is not responding at all.
If you have also found yourself in the same boat, then there’s nothing to worry about. In this article, we will be explaining the troubleshooting steps which should help you in fixing the problem. Hence, let’s get started!
- Try Resetting
In case you notice your smart panel not work or respond, then the first thing you will need to do is to reset the device. It could be that your panel has frozen, in which case a reset should be able to fix the problem. Follow these steps in order to reset:
- First of all, you will have to disarm your system.
- Afterward, try disconnecting the panel from any type of power by unplugging the power source.
- Now, remove the panel from the device’s backplate by simply sliding the panel up and off the mounting plate.
- You will have to remove the battery from the panel which will make the panel power down. You have to make sure that you set the panel down while doing this so that you don’t drop it.
- Ensure the device remains in this state for at least 30 seconds after which you have to put the battery back inside.
- Remount the side panel and plug the panel back into your wall. After 2-3 minutes, the panel should start working again.
- Getting it Checked
If resetting does not help, then it is highly likely that there is something wrong with the panel. It could also be that the panel is faulty. In either case, you will have to either get it checked by a professional or get it replaced.
Before you try any of these steps, one last thing that you can do is to contact customer support. Anyone from the team will reach out to you and suggest you the right solutions that should lead to helping you fix the problem for good.
The Bottom Line
This article contains all the information that you need in order to fix Vivint’s panel not responding. If you are experiencing the very same problem, then we highly suggest that you read and follow the instructions attached with the article.