Sengled smart hub is a great device that acts as a central hub for controlling all of your Sengled smart devices. All of these Sengled smart devices (including bulbs and plugs) are controlled through an application installed on a smartphone using Android or iOS. The Sengled smart hub can also be paired with Amazon’s Alexa devices to use voice commands for controlling your smart devices. For the smart hub to be completely functional, you need to connect the hub to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. Complete in-app instruction is also included with the hub to help you get started.
Sengled Hub Offline
While using the Sengled smart hub, many users have faced a certain issue where the Sengled hub suddenly goes offline. This issue is particularly annoying as it stops the hub from properly functioning, resulting in the user losing control of all his smart devices in the home. Although the issue is quite common, there are quite a few ways on how you can fix this issue and get your hub to start working again.
In this article, we will be discussing some of the ways you can troubleshoot and fix your singled smart hub from going offline. So, without wasting any further time, here are a few steps on how you can fix this issue:
- First, we would suggest that you determine whether your singled smart hub needs to be reset or not.
- If there is an ethernet cable connected to the modem, disconnect the cable and proceed to the next step.
- Turn your router off, or directly unplug the router. Also, turn your hub off by unplugging it. After you have successfully unplugged both of these, wait for 30 seconds. Then, power up your router. We recommend waiting 60 seconds for both the devices to turn on.
- Press and hold the reset button located on the side of the hub for around 10 seconds (If you are having difficulties reaching the button, you may use a pencil or pen). Once the router has been successfully reset, an LED indicator will flash 8 times on the hub.
- Now, wait for 60 more seconds before you do anything else. This is to ensure the hub properly resets itself.
- Make sure the internet’s working, and then proceed to connect the ethernet cable to the hub.
- Finally, download the Sengled Home app if you do not already have the app installed on your smartphone.
- Login, or register to your Sengled Home app installed on your smartphone.
- Now, successfully add your devices by pressing the 3 dots on the top right corner. You can also rename all of your smart devices, and add rooms, and bedrooms.
- After you have successfully set up everything, your devices should work fine by now.
If the problem still persists, and the hub is still offline. It could be that your internet is not working properly. If that is not the case, then the only other thing you can do is to contact customer support.