Harmony Hub is a device that turns your smart device into a universal remote. It helps you to get control over your smart home appliances. Through this remote one can change the channels, volume set their favorite programs, and control the lighting and all other smart devices.
How Do I Find The IP Address Of My Harmony Hub
This article will discuss the procedure of finding out the IP address of your harmony hub. The process is pretty simple and you all have to do is follow some simple steps one by one. Let us have a look at the steps:
- If you are facing a problem in connecting your Harmony Hub to your Wi-Fi, the first thing that you need to do is check the Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi must not contain ant emoji that is not supported by your harmony. If there is any such emoji in your Wi-Fi it will never connect to your Harmony Hub. After checking the Wi-Fi and figuring the problem out, move on to the second step.
- Now the next step is unplugging the Harmony Hub from the power adapter. Once you have unplugged successfully, wait for 10 to 15 seconds. After fifteen seconds plug the Harmony Hub back into the power adapter. The Harmony Hub will take approximately thirty seconds to power on.
- Once the Harmony Hub turns on the next step is power cycling. For the power cycling, unplug your router from its adapter. After unplugging, wait for at least ten seconds. After ten seconds have passed, plug the router back in the adapter.
- Sometimes, the range issues can also cause trouble in finding the IP address of your Harmony Hub. Make sure that the Harmony Hub is close enough to your router. If it is placed at a distance, move it a bit closer to the router so the range issue is eliminated.
- The next step is to check the broadcasting. You have to make sure that the router is broadcasting in at least 2.4 Hz and should not be limited to 5GHz.
- In case your router fails to broadcast its name or SSID, there is a simple process to solve this problem as well. All that you have to do is select the option of “Hidden Network” from the Wi-Fi screen. After that enter your information manually.
- The last step is to use another device in order to connect to the Wi-Fi. Make sure to confirm that it is able to access the internet properly. This is important because if the internet is causing the main problem then there is nothing wrong with the Harmony Hub.
These are the simple steps that you have to follow in case you are unable to find the IP address of your Harmony Hub. While doing the process keep that in mind that you follow the above-mentioned steps in the same sequence as told in the article. You will able to find the IP address within no time.